Stryker is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its internship program. Read here to check the eligibility conditions before you apply for this Internship program.
Stryker Ltd. is one of the leading medical technology companies globally. The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology and Spine, and Orthopedics to help improve hospital and patient outcomes. Stryker manufactures, distributes, and develops various medical products and offers knee, hip, trauma, upper extremity, spinal systems along with bone substitutes and bone cement. Stryker Ltd. markets its products and services to hospitals, health care providers, and medical centers throughout South Africa.
Stryker: Internship Program 2022
The internship program at Stryker is for the position of Customer Service filing clerk. The internship program is to support customer service in obtaining delivery notes, invoices, PO’s and POD’s on request. The responsibility of the filing clerk is to ensure all documentation is filed safely and documented for audit purposes. The interns will be using appropriate and effective communication behavior and will be upholding fundamentally good documentation practices. The internship will be available in the following departments:
- Marketing and Education
The selected intern will perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Providing supporting documents whenever required
- Keeping all the documentation up to date for audit purposes
- Collaborating with warehouse, courier service companies, and reps to ensure proof of deliveries are received and filed safely
- Archiving old documents and maintaining the filing room
- Ensuring old documents and invoices are sent to Metro file, and any request for the old document is forwarded to Metro file and keeping the record of documents submitted
- Collecting Proof of Delivery from warehouse, Sales reps, and courier companies. Collating with them for all order documents for filing and submission
- Running a daily report on invoices done on the previous day to ensure all the invoices are submitted correctly with proper documentation
- Following up with CSD administrators on any outstanding invoice not submitted
- Handling internal and external customer queries on invoices
- Communicating with customer service, sales, warehouse, management, kit support, and customers clearly
The work environment in which the selected candidates will perform their roles and responsibilities would include:
- While performing the duties, the intern will have to stand, sit, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with arms and hands, balance, and hear and talk.
- The candidates may have to lift or move up to 2 kg occasionally.
- The candidates will also be required to have color vision, distance vision, close vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- There will be a moderate noise level in the work environment.
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following qualifications to be eligible to apply for the internship program:
- Matric or equivalent
- Up to two years of work experience is required in an administrative role
- Fluent in speaking and writing in the English language
- Intermediate knowledge of the internet, MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems is preferred
- The candidates must comply with Health and Safety management systems the company has implemented to eliminate occupational risks and injury to the employees.
Candidates are also required to possess the following skills/talent:
- Candidates should demonstrate outstanding ethics and should treat employees and customers with respect.
- The candidate should have a solid understanding of customer relations process flow.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS outlook is required to send, receive, and reply to emails from Management, Sales, and Customers. Intermediate email and communication skills are required to professionally and promptly respond to customer queries.
- Basic knowledge of working with ERP systems to perform transactions and lookups is essential.
- Follow visual, verbal, and written instructions according to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Ability to communicate important information with sales team and customers
- A solid understanding of good documentation practice is a must.
- The candidate should act with compliance, integrity, and reactively to deliver on commitments according to SLA timelines in responsiveness and completion while providing service support.
- The roles and responsibilities of the job require candidates to act effectively on requests from back offices. The selected candidates should also have problem-solving skills to solve customer queries.
- Candidates should have the ability to develop rapport with customers and colleagues. He/she should be able to communicate with customers and sales team members proactively.
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements and want to apply for the internship, just click on the link to open the online application form and fill the application form:
For more information about the company and for any queries, you can visit the official website by clicking here.