Procter & Gamble South Africa is inviting individuals interested in joining its Supply Chain Internship Programme under its Supply Network Operations.
Also called P&G, Procter & Gamble is a multi-national company with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. P&G specializes in a broad spectrum of personal/consumer health, as well as hygiene and personal care. These products are distributed into several categories, which includes, Health Care, Grooming, Beauty, Fabric and Home Care, and Feminine, Baby and Family Care. The company’s product line included snacks, foods and beverages before Kellog’s purchase of Pringles.
Supply Chain Internship Programme at P&G South Africa
P&G considers its Supply Network Operations as its major driving force in the company’s value creation. It is this division’s job to enusre that different P&G products get to their customers’ stores in the prescribed quantities at the desired time and with the right quality. Moreover, the SNO is responsible for projecting customer demand, managing order, invoice and shipment information. The P&G’s SNO also manages the actual delivery process starting from the Distribution Centre until it lands on customer shelves.
The P&G Supply Chain Internship Programme offers experiential learning in the following areas:
- Help in managing logistical relations with existing customers
- Contribute in Upstream Supply Chain innovation and design
- Provide assistance in developing supply chain setups of new products
- The intern will receive continuous coaching and formal training from coaches and managers for growth and development
- Work closely with other SNO teams as well as with other teams from Sales, Finance and Marketing
- Gain working experience working in a dynamic and culturally diverse multi-national work environment where each employee is valued and work/life balance is promoted
The Supply Chain Internship Programme intends to hire a suitable candidate who can be eligible for full-time employment within Procter and Gamble SA.
Requirements or Eligibility
The P&E SA Supply Internship Programme is looking for applicants who possess the following basic requirements:
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree
- Has demonstrated leadership skills and very passionate .about the job
- Must have good problem and analytical skills
- Can easily collaborate with a diverse group of employees
- Can work independently and under minimal supervision
- Knows how to work with MS Office applications
- Must be a South African citizen
Procter and Gamble is an equal opportunity employer with a high regard for diversity
How to Apply
Qualified parties will need to register their names on the P&E recruitment portal. Those who already have an account only need to login to start the application process.
Click here to kick start the application process.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link below to view the job advert.