Swiss Re, one of the largest reinsurers in the world, is calling on qualified individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Finance Internship intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg offices. Review the job requisites and responsibilities before applying to make sure you’re a good fit for the position.
About Swiss Re
Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd. is based in Zurich with a global footprint spanning over 25 countries including the US, Australia, Japan, Canada Hong Kong, India, South Korea and Germany, to name a few. In 2016, the company made it to the 118th spot in Forbes 2000 Leading Global Companies, as well as reaching the 313th spot in Fortune Global’s Top 500 companies in 2015.
Swiss Re Finance Internship 2023
The successful candidate will be providing support to the Finance team with the following tasks:
- Support the Finance team with VAT/Tax requirements
- Assist with the execution of projects through a specific selection process
- Facilitate finance administration affairs across groups and local finance teams
- Attend to other daily tasks and activities as needed
The internship is expected to start by 1 February 2023 and will run for 12 months.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds an Accounting or Finance degree
- Good time management skills and operates with a sense of urgency
- Effective decision-making, analytical, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Customer-centric; able to develop relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with digital platforms and relevant technology
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
If you meet all the initial eligibility criteria and would like to apply, register an account on Swiss Re SA’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
Reference code: 123037
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, access Swiss Re’s FAQ page. Click the link below to get started:
Click the link for a PDF copy of the Swiss Re Finance Internship 2023 advert page.
Do not post queries if this internship opportunity is no longer available.