Swiss Re, one of the largest reinsurers in the world, is calling on qualified individuals to submit their applications and qualify for its Sales Internship intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg offices. Be sure to review the job requisites and responsibilities before applying to make sure you’re a good fit for the position.
About Swiss Re
Swiss Reinsurance Company Ltd. is based in Zurich with a global footprint spanning over 25 countries including the US, Australia, Japan, Canada Hong Kong, India, South Korea and Germany, to name a few. In 2016, the company made it to the 118th spot in Forbes 2000 Leading Global Companies, as well as reaching the 313th spot in Fortune Global’s Top 500 companies in 2015.
Swiss RE South Africa Sales Internship 2023
The successful candidate will be providing support to the Sales team with the following tasks:
- Provide support to the Sales and Distribution team with the execution of sales plans
- Collect internal and market data
- Assist with the execution of projects through a specific selection process
- Assist with compiling and distributing marketing materials
- Attend to other daily tasks and activities as needed
The internship is expected to start by 1 February 2023 and will run for 12 months. Employment Equity candidates will be given priority.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds an Business Management or Marketing degree
- Good time management skills and operates with a sense of urgency
- Effective decision-making, analytical, multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Customer-centric; able to develop relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to develop and sustain sound relations
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
If you meet all the initial eligibility criteria and would like to apply, register an account on Swiss Re SA’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
Reference code: 123034
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, access Swiss Re’s FAQ page.
Click the link for a PDF copy of the Swiss Re South Africa Sales Internship 2023 advert page.
Do not post queries if this internship opportunity is no longer available.