Swedish biotechnology company, Syngenta AG, is inviting suitable graduates to come to apply for its Lab Analyst Internship for 2023 at its Brits offices in the North West province. Take a few minutes to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
Established as a result of the Novartis Agribusiness-Zeneca Agrochemicals merger in 2000, Syngenta AG is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. As a global biotechnology company, Syngenta carries out genomic research, and is widely known for its agrochemical, seed, and crop protection products. In 2009, it was the third highest-selling biotechnology and seed producer in the world.
Syngenta Group SA Lab Analyst Internship 2023
As a Lab Analyst Intern, the main purpose of the role is to deliver administrative and technical support with the daily operations of the Seedcare laboratory, data gathering and validation, and perform other duties as needed:
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance to the Seedcare Chemist with daily Seedcare Institute operations
- Perform effective housekeeping as well as waste management
- Generate scientific reports
- Provide assistance with a wide variety of projects and other general tasks when required
Who should apply?
To apply, applicants must be able to satisfy the basic requirements listed below:
- Holds a Diploma or BSc degree in Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry, or any equivalent field
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications
- Strong planning, problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Comfortable working with a culturally diverse work environment
- Able to assist the Seedcare team with planting trials and seed collection and drop off
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are required to fill out an online application form on Syngenta’s recruitment portal. Click the link to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For more information about the internship programme, get in touch with Syngenta South Africa by calling them at:
Tel: +27 11 541 4000
Click the link to view the Syngenta Group SA Lab Analyst Internship 2023 advert page.