Syspro South Africa is currently accepting applications from qualified graduates for its Digital/Social Internship for 2022. Be sure to look at the programme’s minimum qualification requirements and job description if you’re interested in applying.
Established in 1978, Syspro is a multinational software development company specializing in serving medium-scale businesses around the world, It currently operates in over 60 countries with a clientele of more than 15,000 licensed companies with the USA accounting for over 60% of its customer base.
Syspro Digital/Social Media Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be part of the Digital Marketing team carrying out daily digital marketing functions at Syspro’s Sunninghill offices in Gauteng. The duties and responsibilities of the Digital/Social Media Intern include:
- Provide support to the Digital Campaigns Manager as required
- Conduct social media campaigns using the Company’s social accounts
- Help out in creating social and digital media campaigns
- Utilize HubSpot in creating campaigns, analytics, and track metrics
- Perform a variety of ad hoc duties specific to the digital marketing area
Who should apply?
Applicants are required to satisfy the following minimum qualification and skills requirements of the role applied.
- Holds a degree/diploma in Digital Marketing
- Knows how to use Hubspot or other similar tools
- Must be proficient in graphic design and digital design/multimedia content creation
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill up an online application form on Syspro’s careers page. Click on the link below to start the application process:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact Syspro directly at +27 11 461 1000.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Syspro SA Digital/Social Media Internship 2022 advert page.