Syspro South Africa is currently accepting applications from qualified graduates for its People Intern: Internal Communication Internship 2022 intake. Be sure to look at the programme’s minimum qualification requirements and job description if you’re interested in applying.
Established in 1978, Syspro is a multinational software development company specializing in serving medium-scale businesses around the world, It currently operates in over 60 countries with a clientele of more than 15,000 licensed companies with the USA accounting for over 60% of its customer base.
Syspro People Intern: Internal Communications Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be part of what Syspro calls its “People Department” in the company’s corporate headquarters in Sunninghill, Johannesburg. As a People Intern, the incumbent’s main role is to provide support with the administration of internal communication strategies and management of the company’s SharePoint website.
The duties and responsibilities of the People Intern role includes, but are not limited to:
- Provide support with the rollout internal communication strategies and monthly electronic newsletter
- Support the SharePoint platform redesign and audit
- Work with internal communicators, compile, and upload content on SharePoint
- Add users, control access, and set permissions to document libraries
- Carry out maintenance work on the SharePoint website, intranet, and servers
- Resolve SharePoint malfunctions and other issues
- Prevent data loss by conducting backup and data retrieval procedures
- Archive data and perform cleanups to save on storage space
- Analyze activity/usage reports and adjust configurations accordingly for better user experience
- Keep updated with SharePoint upgrades
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to qualify for the position:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Science, or any equivalent qualification
- Must have two (2) years of SharePoint experience and/or internal communications
- Exceptional MS Office skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Keen on continuous learning
How do I apply?
Complete an online application form on Syspro’s job application page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact Syspro directly at +27 11 461 1000.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Syspro People Intern: Internal Communications Internship 2022 advert page.