Munich Reinsurance is inviting suitably qualified parties to send in their application for its Graduate Programme for 2020. Read on to know more about this graduate programme opportunity as well as the company offering it, Munich Reinsurance.
The Munich Reinsurance Company is a leading international reinsurance firm with a global footprint spanning 50 countries and with a workforce of over 11,000 employees. In South Africa, Munich Re has been in operation for more than 50 years, although the company has been operating in the continent a few years prior as Munich Re of Africa, or MRoA.
Munich Reinsurance Graduate Programme 2020
Successful candidates must be amenable to one year, fixed term contract with the option to extend another year. Participants of the Graduate Programme will have access to the following benefits:
- A great working environment
- A good work/life balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Training and development
In addition, participants are expected to participate in the following activities:
- Technical and Soft Skills training
- Cross-divisional team projects
- Joining Company business projects
Although a one-year extension is possible, Munich Reinsurance SA does offer nor guarantee a permanent position at the end of the graduate programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum requirements to qualify for the position:
- Must have a degree in the following fields of study
- BCom Finance or Accounting
- BSc Actuarial Science (at least 4 CTs
- BCom Risk Management
- BA Communications
- Or diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or procurement
- Must be graduating by the end of 2019
- An exceptional academic performance
- Must be passionate and driven
- Good team player
- Can relate well with others from various backgrounds
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to share knowledge
View the MunichRe SA Graduate Programe 2020 job advert by clicking here.
How to Apply
If you meet the basic requirements, you can apply by filling out the company’s online application form. Be ready to upload your CV.
Click here to get started the application process.
Note: Link may not work if the position is no longer available.
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 July 2019. Applications sent beyond the closing will not be accepted.
Should you have further questions about the graduate progamme, get in touch with:
Applications sent by email will not be accepted.