Procter & Gamble South Africa is inviting individuals interested in joining its Marketing Internship Programme at the company’s Sandton location in Johannesburg.
Also called P&G, Procter & Gamble is a multi-national company with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. P&G specializes in a broad spectrum of personal/consumer health, as well as hygiene and personal care. These products are distributed into several categories, which includes, Health Care, Grooming, Beauty, Fabric and Home Care, and Feminine, Baby and Family Care. The company’s product line included snacks, foods and beverages before Kellog’s purchase of Pringles.
As one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturers globally, its famous products include Pampers, Always, Gillette, Ariel and Oral B.
P&G Marketing Internship Programme
The chosen candidate for the Marketing Internship Programme will be joining P&G’s marketing team in its Sandton offices in Johannesburg. Through the years, P&G has maintained cutting-edge marketing, constantly finding new and effective ways of reaching consumers ranging from conventional stores to the latest in digital technology.
The selected applicant will gain working knowledge performing the following duties:
- Provide assistance in launching a new product or studying existing product or brand strategies
- Work in brand campaigns, from design to execution encompassing digital CRM, media, PR and in-store platforms
- Co-lead in digital marketing efforts such as content, visibility, eCommerce, local partnerships and more
- Develop market and initiative reviews
- Help in organizing internal events
Successful completion of P&G’s Marketing Internship Programme can entitle the intern full-time employment at P&G’s Sandton offices in Johannesburg.
Requirements or Eligibilities
To qualify for the Marketing Internship Programme, interested applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- Must be currently taking up a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the areas of Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant areas of study
- A natural leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to make things happen
- More than able to work with various teams as well as business patners
- Possesses a strong interest or passion in Brand Management
- Must be able to prove high interest and achivements in academic or non-academic activities
- Can communicate fluently in English
- A South African citizen
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to create an account at P&G’s online recruitment page to be able to apply for the programme. Click the link below to pull up the account setup page to begin.
Use the the job code BRM00001347 to easily locate the opening.
Opening and Closing Dates
P&G has yet to announce the deadline for submission of applications for its Marketing Internship Programme.
Phone: 010 001 9650
View the job advert by clicking the link below: