Cipla South Africa is calling on interested parties to send in their application for its forthcoming Graduate Programmes for 2019. This global pharmaceutical company is 100% Indian-owned and has been in operation for over 80 years.
With over 1000 products in its portfolio, Cipla is a well known brand in India and in about 100 countries around the world. Cipla is also recognized for its pioneering work in HIV/AIDS treatment. It is the first to develop and implement triple combination ARV (or anti-retroviral ) in Africa that costs no more than a dollar per day. This allowed for the treatment of millions of patients since it started in 2001.
Cipla SA Graduate Programmes 2019
Cipla’s graduate programmes run for 12 months with the objective of developing leaders and talented individuals. Most importantly, these programmes seek to develop critical skills that are instrumental to success in the participant’s chosen field of expertise.
To date, Cipla is offering three graduate programmes namely:
Design Graduate Programme
The chosen applicant will be working with the company’s Graphic Design Team. When selected, the participant will receive exposure to the following tasks:
- Develop clear, short, highly informative and brand compliant creatives in support of key marketing initiatives
- Create new product concepts and ideas
- Prepare layouts and files for print media and digital channels
Regulatory Affairs Graduate Programme
The selected applicant will be working with the Regulatory Affairs Department, and will be performing the following roles:
- Manage product submissions, new product suggestions, and product life-cycle. Moreover, it is also the role of Regulatory Affairs to keep track of legislation and provide technical and strategic advice to the departments concerned
Events Graduate Programme
The selected applicant will be joining the Events Department in carrying out the following functions:
- Creating corporate events in line with advancing the company’s brands. This includes determining the target audience, budgeting, logistics, site selections and coordinating with vendors, to name a few
Requirements or Eligibility
For the Design Graduate Programme, applicants must have completed at least a Diploma course in Graphic Design and must be very knowledgeable in Adobe Suite.
The Regulatory Affairs Graduate Progamme is looking for applicants have completed a BS Pharmacy degree.
Event Graduate Programme applicants must have a relevant diploma or degree in the hospitality industry or events management. Also, the desired applicant must have no more than a year of working experience. A valid driver’s license and own transportation is required.
Moreover, the Cipla Graduate Programmes need people who possess the following qualities:
- Outstanding academic performance
- Excellent grades in core subjects
- Leadership skills
- Highly ambitious
- Can easily interact with coworkers outside of immediate team
- Fast and agile learner
- Very creative
- Good troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum qualifications, click here to create an account in Cipla’s recruitment portal. Once complete, choose the appropriate graduate programme and start the application process.
Opening and Closing Date
Application window closes by 31 March 2019.
If you wish to know more about Cipla South Africa, click on the link below to access the company’s profile: