Clarendon Park Primary School in Walmer, Port Elizabeth is looking for qualified individuals to apply for its Learnership Programme offering for the school year 2020.
Located in the garden suburb of Walmer, Port Elizabeth, Clarendon Park Primary School is a co-ed school with a student population of 1,000 boys and girls from Grade 1 to Grade 7. Originally a church school, Clarendon Park Primary School promote values and principles deeply rooted in Christianity.
Clarendon Park prides itself as a well-balanced learning institution with strong academic, athletics, cultural and pastoral programmes. Moreover, the school constantly thrives with the help and cooperation of its happy staff, pupils and parents.
Clarendon Park Primary School Learnership Progamme 2020
Clarendon Park is in need of prospective teachers who are looking to gain workplace experience as they pursue their studies towards a Bachelor’s degree in Intermediate Phase Teaching or Foundation Teaching. This may be part-time or distance learning at the North West University or UNISA.
The successful learners will enjoy certain benefits such as:
- Mentoring by experienced teachers
- Exposure to professional training conducted in a working environment that is highly organized, efficient and healthy
- Immersion into various extra-curricular programmes
- Professional growth opportunities
- Financial support for study expenses
- Monthly stipend
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this learnership opportunity:
- Must be an incoming 1st or 2nd year student for the 2020 school year
- With a strong academic standing in the prescribed Grade 12 subjects or post school results
- Appointment into the programme must improve representivity
View the Clarendon Park Primary School Learnerhip Programme 2020 by clicking the link.
How do I apply?
If you meet the requirements stated above, download the application form and attach all supporting documents listed below:
- CV with at least two character references
- Letter of motivation stating the reason you want to be a teacher and why you should be taken in to the learnership
- Certified copy of valid ID
- Certified copy of of 2nd term results (for applicants currently in Grade 12)
- University graduates and students must submit certified copies of their senior certificate, complete academic transcript and certificate of clearance proving fees are up to date
Download the application form here.
Applications may be hand delivered to:
Clarendon Park Primary School
Cnr 7th Avenue and Church Rd
Walmer, Port Elizabeth
or send it via email to: email@example.com
All applications must be in by 19 September 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.