This Internal Audit Internship Programme is being offered by the GCIS, or Government Communication and Information System of South Africa which is in charge of delivering strategic communications of the government to the public. Its primary role includes influencing and setting adherence to established standards and policies in addition to the programmes, significant milestones and achievements made by the government. Among its many projects is the GCIS Internal Audit Internship Programme which is designed to equip qualified individuals with job skills essential to their field of expertise.
GCIS Internal Audit Internship Programme
The GCIS Internal Audit Internship Programme is looking for two (2) interns who have never joined any internships in the past. The programme lasts for a duration of two months and carries a R6747.75 per month and will be done in Pretoria.
Career Options at GCIS
GCIS does not guarantee extensions or permanent employment at the end of the 2-year internship. The internship programme will accept graduate interns as well as applicants who are studying.
Requirements or Eligibility
GCIS will only consider applicants who are:
- Graduates of a bachelor’s degree or relevant studies such as Information Systems, Auditing and Accounting and Internal Accounting
- For graduates – must be unemployed and obtained a degree in any of the disciplines mentioned above
- For students- must be unemployed and currently pursuing higher education qualification and have had exposure to the work environment in pursuit of the discipline they are pursuing
- Able to work well with others
- Honest and highly professional
- Able to communicate well
- Very dedicated and deadline oriented
- Highly analytical with a sharp eye for detail
- Familiar with auditing standards such as PFMA
- Highly ambitious and eager to learn
How to Apply
Interested applicants will need to fill up the Z83 application form by clicking the link below:
Make sure to state the position you are applying.
Attach CV, academic transcripts, certified true copy of certificates and copy of ID. Certification stamp should not go over three months. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. Lastly, be sure to fill out the application form correctly. Once done, you can send it to:
For Attention: Mr S Matshageng
The DG of GovernmentCommunication and Information System
Private Bag X 745
or hand-carry it carry to:
1035 Cnr Francis Baard & Festivals St.
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 15 February 2019.
For enquiries, call:
Mr. E Nedzamba
Tel No: 012 4730166
Mr. M Monyamane
Tel No: 012 4730035
Check the opening here: