Hatch South Africa is currently offering its Engineering Graduate for 2019. Hatch Ltd. is a global business that specializes in engineering, development and management consultancy services. Founded in 1955 in Canada, Hatch offers its consultancy services in more than 70 locations on six continents. One of its main offices operates in South Africa.
Established initially as W.S Atkins and Associates, the company started out tunneling subways and conducting civil engineering works. Gerry Hatch joined in 1958 and the company carried his name in 1962.
Hatch SA Engineering Graduate Programme 2019
Hatch SA is need of engineering graduates to fill slots in their upcoming graduate programme Participants of the programme will get a great amount of exposure in the Digital, Energy, Mining and Metals or Infrastructure industry.
In addition, candidates will receive formal and informal coaching from some of the leading experts in the field. The candidates will also get a chance to obtain working on projects overseas. Lastly, candidates will be able to participate in Professional Development Programmes in South Africa.
Requirements or Eligibility
In order to qualify for any of the Engineering Graduate Programmes being offered currently, applicants must have the following basic qualifications
- Must be in the final year of studies towards a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in any of the discipline listed above and in a tertiary education institution recognized by the programme
- Or have obtained a degree in Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in any of the disciplines mentioned above
- Have maintained at least a 65% average academic achievement
- Amenable to work in any Hatch South African site
In addition, the Hatch Engineering Graduate Programme prefers applicants with the following qualities:
- An excellent team player with great interpersonal skills
- Curious and highly innovative
- Eager to try new methods to get the job done
- Always willing to learn and explore new ideas
- Resilient and persistent
- Effective communication and listening acuity
- Highly adaptable and welcoming to change
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are required to upload the following documents along with their application:
- Complete and updated CV
- Grade 12 academic record
- Full transcript tertiary level education
Click here to get access the Hatch Careers recruitment page. Choose the applicable graduate programme from the list and register an account to apply.
Opening and Closing Date
No application closing date has been set by the company as of this writing.
If you’re interested in getting more information about Hatch SA and how it operates, click on the link below: