The HR Operations Internship Programme at IBM is calling on interested parties to apply for its four-month intern position.
IBM, or Industrial Business Machines Corporation, is an American tech company headquartered in New York and currently operating in more than 170 countries. The company is widely known for manufacturing and marketing computer hardware, software and middleware.
It also provides consulting and hosting services starting with mainframe computers to cutting edge nanotechnology. In an effort to keep and maintain an innovative workforce, the IBM internship programmes have been running now all throughout the year.
IBM was established as a result from the merger of four US-based companies in 1911 under the name Computing-Tabulating-Records Company. In 1924, the name was shortened to International Business Machines.
IBM HR Operations Internship Programme 2019
The successful candidate will be responsible for process administration within IBM in Johannesburg. These HR processes include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and managing HR records
- Providing timely response to requests
- Collecting summary reports
- Composing documents
- Performing special projects as needed
- Learn making use of specialized tools, procedures, processes and techniques
The IBM HR Operations Internship Programme runs for a period of four months. Permanent employment at the end of the programme is not guaranteed by IBM Johannesburg.
Requirements or Eligibility
Candidates must satisfy the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for the internship:
- Good communication skills
- Must have effective general administration skills
- A self-starter and an excellent team player
- Knowledgeable in spreadsheets
- Great organizational skills
- Can work systematically and methodically
- Fast and able learner
How to Apply
For those who meet the IBM HR Operations Internship Programme’s basic requirements, feel free to click the link below to start the application process:
For further details about the internship programme, call +
Know more about the programme by clicking the link to the job advert below: