Huawei SA is calling on currently unemployed graduates to send in their application and qualify for its Graduate Programme for 2020.
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd is multinational tech company that offers telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics such as smartphones. Established in 1987 by Ren Zhengfie, the company manufactured phone switches at first and later on began building telco networks, offering consulting and operational services and equipment to businesses operating in and out of China. It was also around this time Huawei started making communication devices for consumers.
In 2018, Huawei employed more than 188,000 individuals, with about 76,000 working in Research and Development. To date, it operates 21 R&D facilities around the world.
Huawei SA Graduate Programme 2020
Huawei’s Graduate Programme aims to introduce successful candidates to a wide spectrum of dynamics that lead to significant learning opportunities and both specialist and generalist fields.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will encompass the following:
- Responsible for network planning, network operations solutions, network integration of maintenance and delivery
- Constantly be aware of the latest ICT integration and services
- ICT network planning and design
- Be an expert in network transformation and global customers network consulting
- Guide improvements of service
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science; Mathematical Science, Automation or Physics. Postgraduate degree holders are also welcome to apply
- Fluent in English or Chinese
- Must have exceptional logical reasoning
- Results-oriented and willing to take responsibility
- Proactive in communicating with others
- Willing to work and perform at the front line
Click here to view the job advert
Note this link may no longer work if the position is no available.
How to Apply
Make sure to meet at least the minimum requirements before applying. Applications are only done online.
Remember to register an account on the company website prior to applying for the position.
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link below should you wish to know more about the company.