The PBT Group, a data specialist company, is in need of outstanding graduates who are interested in acquiring experiential work through the company’s Business Intelligence Graduate Programme for 2020.
Starting out as a company offering information management services in 1998, the PBT Group now provides specialized consulting services to large international and local companies operating across Africa, Europe, Australia and the Middle East.
As data specialists with a broad experience in data management, the services PBT currently offers encompass data analytics, application development, data platform, data visualization, strategic consulting and cloud solutions.
The PBT Business Intelligence Graduate Programme 2020
The PBT Business Intelligence Graduate Programme is a paid, 6-month internship/graduate programme. As a Business Intelligence intern, the successful candidate will be generally involved in the following activities:
- Information gathering essential information in the field of business
- Enhance data into reliable information and then turn it into knowledge
- Help businesses adapt and respond to change using the compiled knowledge
Click the link to view the PBT Business Intelligence Graduate Programme advert 2020.
Who should apply?
Interested applicants must be able to satisfy the programme’s minimum requirements to qualify:
- Must be a BSc Computer Science or Information Systems degree holder
- Applicants in their final year of qualification may apply
- Obtained at least a 65% grade average. Applicant’s final grade will determine consideration for admission into the internship programme
- Solid expertise in Systems Development Life Cycle
- Strong statistical and mathematical skills
- Strong grasp of database functionality
- Formidable analytical skills
- Excellent computer programming skills
- Able to plan, conduct research, provide data analysis and interpretation
- Strong leadership potential
- Good language and communication skills
- A South African citizen no more than 28 years old
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will need to register an account to be able to apply for the position.
Prepare the following supporting documents for uploading:
- Updated and comprehensive CV
- Copy of South African ID
- Matric certification
- Transcript of academic performance (tertiary institution)
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click on the link to know more about the PBT Group.