Ernst & Young SA is calling on qualified graduates who are interested in sending their application and possibly qualify for its IT Audit Graduate Programme.
Headquartered in London, England, Ernst & Young (or commonly known as EY), is a multinational professional services company. Along with KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers and Deloitte, EY is one of largest of professional services companies in the world.
With about 270,000 employees in more than 700 offices situated in close to 150 countries all over the world, EY has an extensive network of member firms. EY offers assurance, consulting, advisory and tax services to other companies.
Ernst & Young IT Audit Graduate Programme
The incumbent will be part of EY’s IT Risk and Assurance team and will providing technical assistance in internal projects and client engagements. Moreover, the duties and responsibilities of the IT Audit intern will include:
- Function as an effective team member by providing support and constant progress updates to senior team members
- Take part and help out in preparing management team meetings
- Provide assistance with preparing client schedules and reports
- Establish and nurture professional relationships with client personnel
- Develop solid internal relationships within the EY Advisory Services division and with other teams across the organization
- Take part in people-related activities such as recruitment and retention
- Maintain and manage educational courses for constant skill development of the staff
- Learn and comply with workplace procedures and policies
Who should apply?
To be considered for this particular graduate programme, applicants must have the following:
- Taking up a relevant Honour’s degree (for completion by 2019)
- Strong academic results
What is the selection process?
Here are a few application tips to consider:
- Shortlisted applicants will receive an interview invitation
- During the interview, EY recommends applicants to talk about themselves, sector developments and market trends
- There may also be a written assessment that will be taken either at a testing center or online
- A formal job offer follows upon successful completion of the interview process
How do I apply?
Applicants who satisfy the basic requisites of the graduate programme and would like to push through with the application will need to register an account on EY’s careers portal. Click here to access the website and fill out the registration form.
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this writing.
Know more about Ernst & Young and what the company has to offer by clicking the link.
View the EY IT Audit Graduate Programme advert by clicking here.