KPMG South Africa is a privately-owned company and part of the KPMG network of independent, professional services companies connected to KPMG International.
Most people are aware that KPMG is responsible for auditing the largest corporations in the world. In addition to conducting audits, the firm also provides Tax services (business model transformation to cross-boarder tax matters, etc.) to providing Advisory services. KPMG has helped rebuild healthcare systems, spearheaded cyber security projects, and assisted organizations harness new market opportunities.
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programmes 2019
KPMG offer new graduates the opportunity to complete their training within the various facets of the organization. KPMG’s graduate training programmes are designed to help participants learn the essential skills they need to be successful professionals.
Here are KPMG’s current graduate programme offerings:
- Trainee Accountant (Port Elizabeth)
- Trainee Accountant (Durban)
- Trainee Accountant (Cape Town)
- Trainee Accountant (Johannesburg) for Grade 11 and 12 learners
- Contract Compliance Services Trainee (Johannesburg)
- Deal Advisory Consultant Trainee (Johannesburg)
- Internal Audit Trainee (Durban)
- Technology Advisory Graduate Trainee (Johannesburg)
- Technology Advisory Graduate Trainee (Durban)
- Technology Advisory Graduate Trainee (Cape Town)
- Actuarial Consultant Graduate Trainee (Cape Town)
- Internal Audit Graduate Trainee (Johannesburg)
As KPMG South Africa is constantly growing, successful completion of the graduate programme may guarantee gainful employment provided that other pre-employment requirements are met.
Requirements or Eligibility
If you are interested in applying to any of the graduate programmes mentioned above, make sure to take note of the minimum requirements of each of the programmes mentioned.
- Must be a Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy or CTA, or its equivalent acquired from a SAICA-recognized college or university
- Able to meet deadlines and perform in a high pressure environment
Deal Advisory Consultant Trainee
- Completing Honours in a CFA or CIMA certified Investment Management study
- Must have a 65% or higher grade average
Internal Audit Trainee
- Must be possess a B.Com Honours in Internal Audit or relevant degree in B.Tech Internal Audit
Contract Compliance Trainee
- IT graduate or any relevant tertiary qualification
- Knowledge of software licensing preferred
- Must have a driver’s license and own transportation
- Willing and able to travel
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- A team player, but can also work independently
- Good written and verbal skills
- Quick learner
- Highly motivated
How to Apply
If you meet KPMG’s basic requirements to join their graduate trainee programmes, visit their website and create an account. Upon completing your online profile, you will be able to start looking for programme openings. Click here to get started.
If you wish to know more about KPMG or if you want to get a better understanding of how your skills will be put to work in their company, check out the links below. This is also a good way to determine which graduate programme will best suit you.
- Chartered Accountant Programme (External Audit)
- Deal Advisory – Advisory
- Management Consultant – Advisory
- Risk Consulting – Advisory
- Forensics – Avisory
Opening and Closing Dates
KPMG is actively searching for highly qualified candidates to join their graduate trainee programmes. In most cases, they do not set any application deadlines unless all the positions have been filled.