Distell is inviting suitable graduates to submit their applications for an opportunity to join the company’s Operations Internship Programme for 2020.
Based in South Africa, Distell is a leading alcoholic beverages company serving a broad selection of consumers all around the globe. The company’s popular line of beverages include Savana, Amarula, Durbanville Hills, Hunter’s Dry and Nederburg.
Distell boasts a R21.5B annual turnover and employs close to 5,500 people.
Distell SA Operations Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be filling the position in Distell’s Southern Africa Distribution Department housed in its New Germany location in KwaZulu-Natal. Reporting directly to the Distribution Manager, the Operations Intern will be serving a 12-month contract running from February, 2020 to 31 January 2021.
Key areas of learning will include and will not be limited to the following:
- Quality control
- Material handling
- Warehousing and distribution
Distell’s Operation Internship Programme runs for a duration of 12 months. Employment at the end of the internship period is not guaranteed.
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must meet at least the following minimum requirements:
- Must hold a relevant diploma or degree
- Solid decision making skills
- Outstanding communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Capable of analyzing and deriving substantial information from numbers and data
- Capable of working in cross functional groups within the organization
- Goal and results-driven and never misses deadlines
- Eager to learn
- Knowledgeable in using MS applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable working under pressure and performing multiple tasks
- Holds a professional drivers license
- Must be a South African citizen
Click the link to view the Distell SA Operations Internship Programme 2020 advert
How to Apply
If you meet the basic requirements mentioned above and would like to pursue this internship programme, you need to register an account to be able to apply. Moreover, you will need to submit the following supporting documents during the application process:
- An updated CV
- Letter of motivation or Cover Letter
- Academic records a well as Grade 12 certificate (certified true copies)
- Letter coming from the tertiary institution
- Format for evaluation
- Identity document (certified copies)
Use the reference number 15981 to quickly pull up the Distell Operation Internship Programme 2020.
Opening and Closing Dates
Distell SA has been accepting applications since 14 August 2019 and will close by 31 August 2019.
Discover how it is start a career at Distell SA by clicking here.