Established in 1890, Kuenhne+Nagel International AG is one of the leaders in the global freight forwarding industry. This global transport and logistics company provides airfreight and sea freight forwarding, overland businesses and contract logistics specializing in offering IT-based logistics solutions. With close to 1,300 offices operating in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel group employs about 78,000 individuals.
The company has eight (8) offices in South Africa and is continuously growing.
To attract more talented individuals, it offers the Kuenhne+Nagel Bursary Programme to qualified individuals each year.
Requirements or Eligibility
Listed below are the bursary programme’s minimum prerequisites:
- Must be black South African women with excellent academic track records
- In need of financial support to get through tertiary level education
- Enrolled in 2nd or 3rd year at a recognized South African university
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Must pursuing any of the prescribed areas of disciplines
- BCommerce in Logistics
- BCommerce Financial Transport Economics
- BCommerce in Information Systems
- BCommerce in Accounting
- Diploma in Logistics
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the basic qualifications are required to send in their application along with the documents listed below:
- Matric results
- ID card (certified copy) along with certified copies
- Copy of relvant awards received while in high school and college
- Signed and stamped reference letter from university lecturer or high school teacher
- Proof of income and residence of parent or guardian
- Proof of university admission
- Current passport-size photo
Note that all applications must be accomplished and submitted in English, otherwise the application will be rejected.
Download the Kuehne+Nagel Trust Bursary Programme 2019 application form by clicking the link below:
Applications can be hand-carried to:
The Kuehne + Nagel Inzuzo Trust
9 Nguni Drive, Longmeadow West Business Park
Emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline of submission of applications is on 15 February 2019.
For further inquiries about the bursary, kindly call:
011 574 7000
For more details about Kuenhne+Nagel International AG, head to their homepage by clicking the link below: