Henkel SA is reaching out to qualified individuals to apply and get a chance to be part of its Beauty Care Marketing Internship Programme for 2019.
Henkel is a global company providing chemical and consumer goods since 1876. Its headquarters are in Dusseldorf, Germany, and is split into three business units namely, Beauty Care, Adhesive Technologies and Beauty Care. Its popular brands include Peril, Loctite, Fa and a lot more.
Henkel announced sales amounting to more than 20 billion euros for the 2017 fiscal year with an 3.055 billion euro operating profit. In the same year, it reported having 53,700 employees, 80% of which work outside Germany.
Henkel SA Beauty Care Marketing Internship Programme 2019
As a Beauty Care Marketing Intern, the incumbent is expected to perform the following roles:
- Provide assistance with category and brand management as well as competitor and category understanding for professional/retail products
- Support teams across various functions e.g. Controlling, Education, Sales and Supply Chain teams
- Help out in forecasting processes
- Keep track of competitor activities
- Provide assistance in digital strategy roll outs
- Determine the source of problems that occur and create alternatives and solutions to resolve the issue
This Marketing Internship programme provides an opportunity to the right individual to work within the company for the long term.
Requirements or Eligibility
The suitable candidate must meet at least the following basic requirements of the programme:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related discipline
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work well with others
- Possesses a solid foundation on financial and marketing terms
- Proficient with Microsoft application such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Willing to work within a diverse team
- Has a keen interest for innovation
Click the link to view the Henkel SA Beauty Care Marketing Internship Programme advert
How to Apply
If you satisfy the minimum programme requirements and would like to apply for the position, you need to register an account (if you don’t already have one) and log in to proceed with the application process.
Use the job ID 190005YH to quickly find the advert for this position.
Click here to register your account.
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further questions about the applications, click here.