Rand Mutual Assurance is calling on eligible and interested parties to send their application and qualify for its Medical Benefits Internship which is set to start by January 2020.
The Rand Assurance Company Ltd. operates as a not-for-profit mutual assurance organization wholly owned by its policy holders. The RMA administers, makes formal judgement and receives workers’ compensation claims, including once-off disability disbursements, medical costs payments and death and disability pensions.
With headquarters in Johannesburg, RMA operates eight other regional offices in areas such as Cape Town, Carletonville, Durban, eMalahleni, Pretoria, Klerksdorp, Welkom and Rustenburg.
RMA Medical Benefits Internship Programme 2020
The Rand Mutual Assurance Medical Internship programme seeks to afford essential skills, experience and know-how to the successful applicants while simultaneously positioning them for active and substantial roles in the labor market. In addition to acquiring valuable work experience, the incumbents will obtain an NQF4 qualification during the internship.
Who should apply?
To be considered for the internship role, candidates must be able to satisfy at least the minimum qualifications listed below:
- Holds a diploma as a Clinical Associate NQF Level 6, 7, 8
- Degree or diploma in Nursing
- Degree or diploma in Applied Health or any related field
- An RE5 certification is a definite plus
- Has background in Applied Learning
- Eager to contribute to the team’s success
- Capable of effectively managing work
- Proactive with high sense of initiative
- Able to effectively deal with stress
- Eager to learn
- A great team player
How do I apply?
Only applicants who satisfy the minimum qualifications can apply. Click on the link and register an account on the company’s recruitment page.
If you already have an account, go ahead and log in and get started with the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Should you need more information about the internship, get in touch directly with the company head office at:
Tel: 0860 222 132
- How long does it take to complete the internship?
The internship programme will run for a period of 12 months, which will start on January 2020.
- Are there any special considerations for applicants?
Persons living with disabilities will be given preference.
- Where will the internship be held?
The successful candidates will be assigned in the RMA Admin Services group at RMA’s Parktown offices in Johannesburg.
View the RMA Medical Benefits Internship Programme 2020 advert by clicking the link.