Rand Mutual Assurance is inviting interested parties to send their application and qualify for its Claims Management Internship which is set to start by January 2020.
The Rand Assurance Company Ltd. operates as a not-for-profit mutual assurance organization wholly owned by its policy holders. The RMA administers, makes formal judgement and receives workers’ compensation claims, including once-off disability disbursements, medical costs payments and death and disability pensions.
With headquarters in Johannesburg, RMA operates eight other regional offices in areas such as Cape Town, Carletonville, Durban, eMalahleni, Pretoria, Klerksdorp, Welkom and Rustenburg.
Rand Mutual Assurance Claims Management Internship
The main objective of the Claims Management Internship programme is to offer successful applicants the chance to acquire essential knowledge, experience and skills while being prepared for a meaningful and active role in the labor market.
Who should apply?
Applicants who meet the following minimum requirements are highly encouraged to apply:
- Must be unemployed South African citizens
- A graduate of any NQF Level 5 qualifications listed below:
- Diploma/Higher certificate in Occupational Health
- Diploma/Higher certificate in Case Management, Insurance Claims or Healthcare
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Medical Practice
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- A good team player
- Knowledgeable in building customer loyalty
- Proactive and constantly willing to learn
- Highly tolerant to stress
- Able to effectively manage time at work
- Seeks to contribute to the success of the team
- Persons living with disabilities will be given preference
In addition to acquiring new skills, the Claims Management interns will also earn an NQF Level 4 certification in Long Term Insurance while taking the internship.
What is the selection process?
No relevant information available for this section
How do I apply?
If you meet the prescribed minimum requirements and are intending to pursue the internship role, click here to register your profile on the company’s recruitment portal.
No deadline for submission of applications been set as of this writing.
Should you need more information about the internship, get in touch directly with the company head office at:
Tel: 0860 222 132
- How long will the internship be?
The Claims Management Internship will run for a duration of 12 months.
- Where will the venue for the internship?
Successful candidates will be working out of RMA’s Johannesburg head office.
- When will the internship start?
The internship will start by January 2020.
You can view the RMA Claims Management Internship 2020 advert by clicking the link.