Distell is inviting suitably qualified graduates to submit their applications for an opportunity to join the company’s Finance Internship Programme.
Based in South Africa, Distell is a leading alcoholic beverages company serving a broad selection of consumers all around the globe. The company’s popular line of beverages include Savana, Amarula, Durbanville Hills, Hunter’s Dry and Nederburg.
Distell boasts a R21.5B annual turnover and employs close to 5,500 people.
Distell SA Finance Internship Programme
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Management Accountant at Supply Chain in Springs, Gauteng. More importantly, the Finance Intern will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct monthly analysis of monthly regional cost as well as budget variances
- Participate in forecasting and budget processes
- Conduct monthly statistical reports and analysis
- Take part in scheduled internal audits of regional DCs
- Conduct ad hoc financial studies
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must be able to satisfy the programme’s minimum eligibility requirements listed below:
- Holds an undergraduate degree or at least in their final year of tertiary qualification
- Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word being a definite advantage
How do I apply?
If you meet all the initial requirements and would like to push through with the application, click here to register an account and get started with the application process.
If you already have an account log in and use the reference code 16192 to pull up the job advert.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 October 2019.
For more details about the internship, contact Distell’s head office at:
Tel: +27 (0)21 809 7000
Click the link to view the Distell Finance Internship Programme advert.
- How long will the internship be for?
This particular Finance Internship will run for a period of 12 months.
- What is the location of the internship?
The incumbent will be assigned in Distell’s Spring offices in Gauteng Province.