The Aurecon Graduate Progamme is calling on interested parties to send in their applications in order to qualify for the graduate programme opportunity
Aurecon is a global infrastructure and engineering advisory company. Established in 2009 by Ninham Shand and Connel Wagner, Aurecon serves a wide range of clients across various markets worldwide. Popular projects by Aurecon includes the Sol Plaatje Library in Kimberley North Cape, Times Square Casino in Tshwane and the Sun Arena, among others.
Aurecon Graduate Programmes
Participants in Aurecon’s Graduate Programme will have an opportunity to gain work experience in a highly collaborative working environment. In addition, selected applicants can look forward to the following:
- Flexibility and freedom to pursue passions and designs, as well as accelerate their career advancement within the company
- Work closely with other teams across markets and geographical locations
- Collaborate with leading industry professionals, peers and mentors
- Learn more about Aurecon’s various areas of business
Aurecon values diversity in the work force and strongly believes that it is fundamentally essential to the success of its business. They look for the best people for the job based on their skills, experience and qualifications.
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must satisfy the programme’s minimum requirements if they are to be considered into the graduate programme.
- Must have completed a degree in any of the following fields of study
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Chemical/Process Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Property Studies/Construction Management
- Project Management
- Creative Industries
- IT and related studies
- A South African citizen holding a permanent residency status
How to Apply
Applicants will need to register an account in Aurecon’s recruitment page before being able to apply for the graduate programme. Make sure to have the your supporting documents ready when filling out the application form. The required documents are as follows:
- Your updated CV
- Certified copy of academic records
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Proof of attendance in extracurricular activities
Click here to get to the registration page.
Opening and Closing Dates
The Aurecon Graduate Programme started accepting applications on 15 April 2019 and will close on 31 July 2019.
Click the link below to view the programme advert:
If you wish to know more about Aurecon, just click the link below: