Enbaya Prepaid Meters is opening its Technical Support Consultant Internship Programme for 2019 to interested and qualified parties. The company has its headquarters in Johannesburg, and is one of the leading suppliers of private, prepaid sub-meter services and systems.
Enbaya operates a wide network of local and international reseller and office partners. Founded in 2003, Enbaya now employs 50 people and considers itself an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Corporate Citizenship, specifically in the areas of environmental, ethical and social responsibility.
Technical Support Consultant Internship 2019
Enbaya’s 6-month Technical Support Consultant Internship is available in Durban. It is open to applicants with an education or background in software or hardware systems. The company prefers their intern applicants to be reliable, driven, honest and hardworking.
As a Technical Support Consultant intern, the selected candidate will be taking care of customer issues via email or phone. Issues and queries range from:
- Prepaid meter functions
- Technical issues that require troubleshooting
- External factors affecting prepaid meter functions that need to be identified and addressed
- Provide tariff information, retail outlet location and address other queries related to prepaid meters
- Accurately report external factors that cause technical issues and problems to the IT Department, Management and other departments to resolve such issues
Interns who successfully complete the programme may be entitled to an extension or even a junior position.
Requirements or Eligibility
Here are the internship programme’s minimum requisites:
- Must have obtained matric
- Must possess great interpersonal skills
- Must have demonstrable technical skills
- Able to converse in Afrikaans
- Must have effective English speaking and writing skills
- Knows how to work with a computer, including MS Word and Excel
- Good typing speed and accuracy
- Sound problem solving skills; highly analytical
- Comfortable working various shifts with the latest being 10 PM
- Background in electrical or plumbing works a plus
- Background in construction or real estate
How to Apply
Ready the following documents before applying:
- Grade12 or Matric results
- Statement of academic results
- Proof of completion for achieved qualifications
Click on the below link, then hit the “Apply Now” button and fill out the online application form.
Consider the application unsuccessful if no reply is received three weeks from the application was sent.
Opening and Closing Dates
The Technical Support Consultant Internship Programme is actively accepting applicants. No closing dates have been announced as of this writing
If you wish to discover more about Enbaya Prepaid Meters, head on to their homepage by clicking the link below:
Alternatively, you should be able call in questions via the company’s hotline.
Phone: +27 (31) 100 1110