Hewlett Packard Enterprise SA is opening applications for its Aruba Programme. More information about the internship is available below.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise SA, or HPE, is an international information technology company with its headquarters located in San Jose, California. HPE is the result of the splitting of Hewlett Packard in November 2015. The other part of the split is the Enterprise Group, which deals with storage, servers, networking, support, consulting and Financial Services. HPE South Africa was established in 1994, and its head office is in Johannesburg.
Hewlett-Packard Aruba Internship Programme
The successful candidate for the HPE Aruba Internship Programme will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Promote various company offerings in order to grow into an essential part of the partner’s business organization and solutions
- Establish and manage account plans to spur sales growth
- Hit sales target for company products, software and services
- Conduct relationship and transactional selling and influencing a team of sales professionals
- Conduct onsite partner-customer visits
- Develop, fill in and manage company funnel for partner deals and convert potential leads into sales
- Proactively engage senior executives and company resources in building strategic business relationships with partners in order to ensure longevity of business opportunities
- Make sure partners comply with SBC and legal practices
- Drive distributor SOW growth managing partners for the company
- Recruit and grow business relationship with newly acquired partners
Click here to view the job advert.
Who should apply?
The basic qualifications required to get considered into the HPE are as follows:
- Must be a student currently pursuing university studies
- Applicants from previously disadvantage groups, minority, and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements will need to create an account on Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s online recruitment platform. Click here to pull up the page.
Once done registering an account, log in and use the job ID 1050089 to quickly access the appropriate page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link to read testimonials from HPE employees.