TalkSure, a KwaZulu-Natal-based financial services company, is inviting qualified individuals interested in joining its Business Analyst Internship intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties and responsibilities of the role before applying,
Headquartered in Umhalanga, Kwa-ZuluNatal, TalkSure offers independent financial services to South African markets and beyond. With a growing team of skilled sales professionals, the company specializes in offering bespoke customer engagement solutions for increased revenue growth through strong, long-term customer relations and adherence to exceptional standards.
TalkSure Business Analyst Internship 2023
The Business Analyst Internship role is based at TalkSure’s head office in Umhalanga, Durban in KZN and is primarily responsible for providing assistance to the Project and Business Processing teams with gathering business requirements with the aim of supporting overall delivery to shared services.
This internship programme runs for a duration of 12 months and carries a monthly salary of R6 500.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collect business requirements
- Help out in documenting and laying out As-Is processes
- Provide assistance with the development, redesign, and improvement of “to-be” processes
- Support scoping and development of functional requirement documents
- Participate in developing technical manuals and reports for end-users
- Take part in functional and user acceptance testing
- Perform data analysis in determining patterns and inconsistencies
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a 3-year degree, National Diploma, or Honour’s qualification in Business Science or Business Analysis from a public higher education institution
- Proficient in MS Office tools, preferably with advanced Excel skills
- A South African citizen between 18 and 35 years old
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Residing in and around KwaZulu-Natal
- Currently unemployed and have not been part of any internship (SETA/government)
- Works well in a high-pressure work environment
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive with a sharp eye for detail
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on TalkSure’s recruitment page. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the company’s Contact Us form or call +27 (0) 860 333 343.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the TalkSure Business Analyst Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.