TalkSure, a KwaZulu-Natal-based financial services company, is inviting qualified individuals interested in joining its Human Resources Management Internship intake for 2023. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties and responsibilities of the role before applying,
Headquartered in Umhalanga, KwaZulu-Natal, TalkSure offers independent financial services to South African markets and beyond. With a growing team of skilled sales professionals, the company specializes in offering bespoke customer engagement solutions for increased revenue growth through strong, long-term customer relations and adherence to exceptional standards.
TalkSure Human Resources Management Internship 2023
The Human Resources Internship role is based at TalkSure’s head office in Umhalanga, Durban in KZN and is primarily responsible for performing generalist and administrative tasks in support of the Human Resources Operations team. During the internship, the successful candidate will undergo on-the-job training and mentorship.
This internship programme runs for a duration of 12 months and carries a monthly salary of R6 500.
Duties and responsibilities
- Set up appointments and meetings
- Perform data collection, including weekly report updates
- Carry out exit interviews to determine patterns and trends to minimize attrition
- Provide assistance with drafting employment contracts
- Support employee engagement activities
- Perform new hire onboarding and employee wellness programmes
- Create new employee files
- Carry out general office administrative tasks
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a 3-year degree, National Diploma, or Honours qualification in Human Resources Management from a public institution for higher education
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- A South African citizen between 18 and 35 years old
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Residing in and around KwaZulu-Natal
- Currently unemployed and have not been part of any internship (SETA/government)
- A keen learner, energetic. and enthusiastic team player
- Compliant, honest, ethical, and responsible
- Highly professional and deadline driven
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication
- Works well in a high-pressure office environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Professional, honest, ethical, and well-organized
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on TalkSure’s recruitment page. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the company’s Contact Us form or call +27 (0) 860 333 343.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the TalkSure Human Resources Management Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.