Taxi Capitilisation South Africa is inviting qualified individuals interested in submitting their application for its Project Management Office Internship intake for 2022 at its Rivonia offices in Johannesburg. For those who wish to apply, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before submitting an application.
About Taxi Recapitalisation SA
Taxi Recapitalisation South Africa (Pty) Ltd (trading name of Anthus Services 84) is responsible for managing the Revised Taxi Recapitalization Programme (or RTRP) as designated by the Department of Transport in March 2019. The TRSA’s primary responsibility is to investigate and execute solutions that will lead to the sustained modernization of the minibus taxi industry. In effect, this allows Taxi Recapitalisation SA to refinance unroadworthy taxis as well as offer restructured financing and insurance options. Moreover, the company seeks to resolve issues regarding vehicle maintenance, fuel and repairs, spares, and electronic fare collection.
Taxi Recapitalisation SA Project Management Office Internship 2022
As a Project Management Office Intern, the successful candidate will be part of a 12-month internship that offers extensive exposure to various real-world projects within the minibus taxi industry. The incumbent will be reporting directly to the Project Manager of TRSA’s Project Management Office and will be responsible for carrying out the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, development, and organization
- Monitoring and reporting
- Communication and collaboration
- Effectively manage project expenses
- Efficient utilization of information systems
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Completed Grade 12/matric
- Holds a relevant diploma, certificate, or degree
- A Project Management diploma or degree is a definite advantage
- 0 to 6 months of relevant work experience
- Skilled in MS Office Suite applications
- Holds a Code 8 driver’s license
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp eye for details
- Strong problem-skills
- Able to produce results working with various teams within a complex office enviroment
- High level of honesty, integrity, work ethics
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to handle confidential information
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to submit their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 7 November 2022.
Feedback will be limited only to shortlisted applicants and will be sent within a week after the application deadline.
For more details, send an email enquiry to email@example.com.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.