Telesure Investment Holdings is looking for suitable individuals who would like to be part of its Developer Traineeship Programme. Be sure to review the minimum requirements of the programme below and find out if it’s a good fit before applying.
Telesure Holdings Ltd. is the holding company of choice for some of the leading financial service companies in South Africa. Its customer portfolio is made up of a long-term insurer, a number of short-term insurers, health insurance and a personal and insurance finance comparison platform.
Telesure Investment Holdings Developer Traineeship 2020
The duties and responsibilities of the Developer Trainee include, but are not limited to:
- Gain a deep knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and its importance to the company
- Be responsible for the testing, documentation and execution of minor software deliverables
- Make sure quality software deliverables are compliant with software standards and existing technical designs and requirements
- Perform analysis and seek clarifications on existing software requirements and technical designs to enable a thorough understanding of various business needs
- Make sure both ad hoc and current tasks are done in the most timely, efficient and productive manner
- Develop viable solutions based on the needs of the business and done within the architectural framework
- Take accountability for development
- Take part in attendance intervention
- Make sure personal delivery and business objectives are in line with TSW principles
- Ensure constant and continuous improvement
- Must be able to develop and manage mutually beneficial relations within the organization
- Capable of utilizing available information coming from the industry, partners and from the company in order to internal processes, protocols and systems
- Analyze existing performance inhibitors and identify solutions to further business continuity
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Completed Grade 12 (Standard 10) and university entrance (NQF Level 4)
- Preferably with a recognized Software Development degree, diploma or certification
- Operational knowledge of System Design and Software Development Lifecycle is preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent logical reasoning and analysis skills
- Highly adaptable and flexible
- Previous work experience in the financial industry
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue this training opportunity will need to register their profile by clicking here.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 31 August 2020. Consider the application as unsuccessful in no feedback is received two (2) weeks past the application closing date.
For more information, kindly contact TIH directly at:
Phone: +27 (0)11 489 4000
View a PDF copy of the Telesure Investment Holdings Developer Traineeship programme advert by clicking on the link.