Tetra Pak, a global food processing and packaging solutions provider, is inviting suitable individuals living with disabilities to apply for its Finance Admin Internship intake for 2023 at its Bedfordview location in Johannesburg. Apply today if you meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities listed further below.
About Tetra Pak
Established in 1952 out of a need to replace heavy glass bottles used to contain and distribute milk, Tetra Pak is the pioneer and one of the leading packaging solutions and food processing companies in the world serving 160 countries and hundreds of millions of consumers. The company coined its name from the paper packaging carton in the shape of a tetrahedron which was designed by its founder, Dr. Ruben Rausing together with Erik Wallenberg, a Swedish engineer.
Tetra Pak Finance Admin Internship 2023
The successful candidate’s main responsibility is to provide assistance to the Finance Team with the aim of ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and timely delivery of reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Put together monthly journals
- Support business report preparation
- Gather data for forecasting and budgeting
- Capture data from business systems and attend to queries from business stakeholders
- Work closely with external partners regarding exchange rate information
- Keep SAP records up-to-date on a monthly basis
- Record meeting minutes and set up meetings and events
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A proactive, curious, quick learner who is results-driven
- Able to produce results as part of a cross-functional team and work with people from all levels
- Effective English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Highly adaptable; able to rethink course of action when things don’t pan out as expected
- Complies with designated budget and company policies and procedures
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on the company’s online recruitment platform to apply. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 21 December 2022.
Direct your application queries to Sandile Livi via LinkedIn.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Tetra Pak Finance Admin Internship 2023 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.