Tetra Pak, a global food processing and packaging solutions provider, is inviting suitable individuals living with disabilities to apply for its Marketing Internship intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg location. Apply today if you meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities listed further below.
About Tetra Pak
Established in 1952 out of a need to replace heavy glass bottles used to contain and distribute milk, Tetra Pak is the pioneer and one of the leading packaging solutions and food processing company’s in the world serving 160 countries and hundreds of millions of consumers. The company coined its name from the paper packaging carton in the shape of a tetrahedron which was designed by its founder, Dr. Ruben Rausing together with Erik Wallenberg, a Swedish engineer.
Tetra Pak SA Marketing Internship 2023
As a member of the Marketing team, the main responsibility of the successful candidate for the whole of the 12-month internship is provide support in order to achieve an integrated customer marketing strategy encompassing the deployment of products and services.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the department with various tasks and projects to ensure efficient and timely delivery of high-quality services to customers
- Create presentations/insight reports based on quantitative/qualitative data for customer meetings
- Attend to ad hoc customer enquiries and administrative tasks
- Support marketing managers in designing promotional materials
- Handle sample requests
- Provide assistance with marketing and communication initiatives with appropriate agencies
- Attend to purchase orders
- Document meeting minutes and set up meetings and events
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A proactive, curious, quick learner who is results-driven
- Able to produce results as part of a cross-functional team and work with people from all levels
- Strong English communication skills
- Highly adaptable; able to rethink course of action when things don’t pan out as expected
- Complies with designated budget and company policies and procedures
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register an account on the company’s online recruitment platform to apply. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 15 December 2022.
Know more about the company’s online application process by clicking the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Tetra Pak SA Marketing Internship 2023 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.