The Foschini Group is currently inviting suitable candidates to apply for its TFG Data Administrator Internship intake for 2023 at its Parow offices in Cape Town. If you’re interested, be sure to check the minimum eligibility and skills requirements of the role before applying.
About The Foschini Group
Founded in 1925, the Foschini Group is a big, South African clothing retailer headquartered in Parow, Cape Town. After a series of mergers and buy-ins, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia.
TFG Data Administrator Internship 2023
As part of the Data Administrator/Analytics Internship, the successful candidate will join the Data Analytics team within the Design Centre – Merchandise Supply Chain This graduate opportunity aims to provide essential training that will help the successful candidate in transitioning smoothly to the workplace environment. Moreover, the incumbent will be working closely with colleagues and various teams who are willing to impart their knowledge, experience, purpose, and passion.
The key duties and responsibilities of the TFG Data Administrator Internship include, but are not limited to:
- Help facilitate daily activities within the team
- Provide input/feedback to the team regarding progress and areas of concern
- Organize scheduled tasks e.g. weekly reporting, monthly packs, etc.
- Propose and develop procedure to ensure smooth operation of scheduled tasks
- Generate and maintain master/reference list for the team
- Distribute run activities to end-users
- Assist with facilitating updates and progress reports regarding updates and reviews
- Provide assistance with resolving systems and merchandise queries
Who should apply?
Apply for the TFG Data Administrator/Analytics Internship if you’re able to satisfy the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements listed below:
- Holds a Project Management, Business Administration, IT, or any relevant qualification
- A current resident of Cape Town
- Knowledgeable with gathering data, evaluating information, and developing processes
- Good organizational and relationship building skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- High level of self-motivation and accountability
- Good operational knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Preferably knowledgeable with Visio or any similar diagramming
- Applicants from designated groups will be prioritized according to TFG’s employment equity policies
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account on TFG’s Careers page. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: 15706
Note that applications without academic records will not be accepted.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further questions, call TFG at +27 21 938 1911.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the TFG Data Administrator Internship 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.