The Foschini Group (TFG), one of the leading independent chain store groups in South Africa, is calling on suitable candidates to apply for its Graphics Designer Graduate programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and the scope of the role before applying.
About The Foschini Group
Founded in 1924, the Foschini Group operates a network of chain stores offering an expansive portfolio made up of 29 of the most popular fashion retail brands from all over the world. TFG carries a wide selection of clothing, cellphones, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories, homeware, sporting equipment and apparel, and home furniture to value to upper market demographics.
With headquarters in Parow, Cape Town, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia after a series of mergers and buy-ins.
TFG Graphics Designer Internship 2022
As part of the Totalsports team within the TFG Sports Division, the successful candidate will be based at the Company’s Cape Town head office in Western Cape. This is a full-time, 12-month internship role which will have the incumbent carry out the following key duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Totalsports team with creative design and strategy execution
- Work closely with a variety of stakeholders regarding required processes for advancing brand consistency, conceptualization, and design
- Provide support with introducing creativity, innovation, newness, etc.
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you need to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria as shown below:
- Holds at least a National Diploma in in Graphic Arts or Design, or any equivalent study
- An unemployed South African youth between 18 to 35 years old
- Knowledgeable with basic HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and other relevant applications/technology
- Highly creative and innovative
- Sharpe eye for detail
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Good entrepreneurial and commercial skills
- Adaptable, resilient, and complies with processes and instructions
- Candidates belonging to designated groups will be given priority based on the Employment Equity Act
How do I apply?
Those who are eligible may apply by registering an account on TFG’s online recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: 13932
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, connect with TFG by calling 0861 111 761.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy TFG Graphics Designer Internship 2022 2022 advert page.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programmes, internships, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.