The Foschini Group is currently inviting suitable candidates to apply for its Industrial Engineering Graduate programme intake for 2023 at its Cape Town offices. If you’re interested, be sure to check the minimum eligibility and skills requirements of the role before applying.
About The Foschini Group
Founded in 1925, the Foschini Group is an expansive, South African clothing retailer headquartered in Parow, Cape Town. After a series of mergers and buy ins, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia.
TFG Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme 2023
The successful candidate will be part of the Industrial Engineering team providing support with TFG’s continuous improvement process projects. These projects will focus on determining the requirements for the replacement of the Company’s Enterprise Resource Planning and Warehouse Management Systems.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Map out all processes relevant to Warehouse Management and ERP functions
- Provide support to the Senior Business Process and Technology Manager in rolling out system strategies
- Document standard operating procedures
- Work closely with business analysts in gathering functional and reports requirements for use in systems implementation projects
- Assess current state of the business and determine areas for improvement
- Collaborate with process owners in executing process improvement changes to minimize lead times, enhance quality and delivery scorecards
- Manage project initiatives as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a diploma or degree in Industrial Engineering or any relevant qualification
- Currently residing in Cape Town
- Solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Adaptable and resilient
- Great attention to detail
- Preferably with background in business intelligence systems
- Works well with others and able to establish and nurture healthy and professional relations
- Knowledgeable with MS Word and Excel
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register an account on TFG’s Careers page. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: 15687
Note that applications without academic records will not be accepted.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For further questions, call TFG at +27 21 938 1911.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of TFG Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.