The Foschini Group (TFG), one of the leading independent South African chain store groups, is calling on suitable graduates to visit its website and apply multi-discipline Internship Programmes 2022. Be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements of the programme you wish to apply for.
Founded in 1924, the Foschini Group operates a network of chain stores offering an expansive portfolio made up of 29 of the most popular fashion retail brands from all over the world. TFG carries a wide selection of clothing, cellphones, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories, homeware, sporting equipment and apparel, and home furniture to value to upper market demographics.
With headquarters in Parow, Cape Town, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia after a series of mergers and buy-ins.
TFG Internship Programmes
TFG has multiple internship opportunities open across various areas within the Organization. Regardless of the programme you’ll be joining, expect to interact with different teams and coworkers willing to provide mentorship and coaching.
Listed below are TFG’s open internship positions along with their corresponding minimum educational requirements and job code:
- Pattern Designer (Diploma in Pattern/Clothing Design)
- Information Technology (Degree/diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology
- Planning (National Diploma in Business Management, or BCom)
- Business (ND in Business Management or BCom)
- Clothing (Clothing Production/Management)
- Web/Graphic Designer (ND in Graphic or Web Design)
- Grader (a qualification in Clothing Management)
- Raw Materials (a qualification in Clothing Management)
- Planning Analyst (Clothing Management or Data Analytics)
- Pre-production Planner (Clothing and Textile Management/Technology)
- Workstudy Analyst (Clothing Management)
- Fabric Storeman (Supply Chain Management or Clothing Production)
- Design Coordinator (A qualification in Clothing Management, or Projector
- Graphic Artist/Trend Researcher Internship 2022
- Fabric Merchandiser Internship 2022 (Fabric Technology or Clothing Management qualification)
- Merchandise Planner (Clothing Management or relevant qualification)
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply for any of the positions above:
- Holds the requisite minimum education qualification
- Must have a solid background in system administration
- Must be inherently supportive and cooperative
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Preferably with security certification
- Cybersecurity or information security background is an advantage
- Thorough with solid skills in analyzing and interpreting data
- Possesses a positive attitude
- Eager to learn
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
What is the selection process?
TFG gives preference, but not limited to applicants belonging to designated groups as defined by its Employment Equity policies.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on TFG’s online recruitment portal. Click the internship position you’re applying for to get started.
No deadline for the submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you wish to reach TFG South Africa’s main number, call 0861 111 761.