The Foschini Group (TFG), one of the leading independent South African chain store groups, is calling on suitable candidates to apply for their IT Auditor Graduate programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and the scope of the role before applying.
About The Foschini Group
Founded in 1924, the Foschini Group operates a network of chain stores offering an expansive portfolio made up of 29 of the most popular fashion retail brands from all over the world. TFG carries a wide selection of clothing, cellphones, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories, homeware, sporting equipment and apparel, and home furniture to value to upper market demographics.
With headquarters in Parow, Cape Town, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia after a series of mergers and buy-ins.
TFG IT Auditor Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be based at TFG’s head office in Cape Town, Western Cape. This is a permanent role which will have the incumbent carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in confirming results coming from automated testing scripts within the info tech environment
- Acquire key experience and knowledge relevant to risk monitoring and identification, including control identification, monitoring, and design
- Gain knowledge of conventional IT audit administration, reporting, and corrective action monitoring
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you need to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria as shown below:
- Holds at least a relevant 3-year BComm or BSc qualification
- A South African youth with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to identify trends and execute accurately
- Genuine interest in the home ware line of business
- Knowledgeable with design integrated in buying
- Sharpe eye for detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good entrepreneurial, commercial, and negotiation skills
- Sound planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Adaptable, resilient, and complies with processes and instructions
- Candidates belonging to designated groups will be given priority based on the Employment Equity Act
How do I apply?
Those who are eligible may apply by registering an account on TFG’s online recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, connect with TFG by calling 0861 111 761.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy TFG Internal Audit Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programmes, internships, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.