The Foschini Group (TFG), one of the leading independent chain store groups in South Africa, is calling on suitable candidates to apply for its Operation Process Administrator Internship intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and the scope of the role before applying.
About The Foschini Group
Founded in 1924, the Foschini Group operates a network of chain stores offering an expansive portfolio made up of 29 of the most popular fashion retail brands from all over the world. TFG carries a wide selection of clothing, cellphones, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories, homeware, sporting equipment and apparel, and home furniture to value to upper market demographics.
With headquarters in Parow, Cape Town, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia after a series of mergers and buy-ins.
TFG Operation Process Administrator Internship 2022
The Operation Process Administrator Internship role is based at TFG’s head offices in Cape Town in Western Cape. This is a full-time position that will have the successful candidate be mainly responsible for performing administrative tasks including stock and finance management functions that will help the division achieve its key performance indicators, or KPIs
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with stores regarding expenses misdirected to incorrect petty cash accounts
- Engage field and store managers in attending to out-of-line stock loss results
- Follow through and collect data regarding unacknowledged cartons, direct store deliveries, and inter-branch transfers
- Provide assistance to the Operations Administrator in addressing stock queries and escalate issues accordingly
- Collect store ROAM reports
- Provide reports regarding new account results
- Perform lay-by reporting and following through with field and store managers to work out areas of concern
- Keep track of UGU (store electricity unit) and resolve out-of-line usage
- Assess store conversion percentages and work with field/store managers in improving conversion
- Collect and organize stock reports for review
- Support monthly management reports preparation
- Sustain high level of internal service and constantly find ways to improve it
- Establish and maintain good working relations with divisional field management
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Business or an equivalent diploma
- Preferably highly computer literate and knowledgeable with MS Office productivity tools
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Resilient, agile, and able to produce quality results under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and works well independently
- Priority will be given, but not limited to applicants belonging to designated groups
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on TFG’s online recruitment platform to be able to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, connect with TFG by calling 0861 111 761.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy TFG Operation Process Administrator Internship 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not post any queries. You may want to view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently open for applications.