The Foschini Group (TFG), one of the leading independent South African chain store groups, is calling on suitable candidates to apply for their Social Media Marketing Internship programme for 2022. Be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and job scope before applying.
About The Foschini Group
Founded in 1924, the Foschini Group operates a network of chain stores offering an expansive portfolio made up of 29 of the most popular fashion retail brands from all over the world. TFG carries a wide selection of clothing, cellphones, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories, homeware, sporting equipment and apparel, and home furniture to value to upper market demographics.
With headquarters in Parow, Cape Town, TFG now has a presence in 3,328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia after a series of mergers and buy-ins.
TFG Social Media Marketing Internship 2022
The Social Media Marketing Intern will be part of TFG’s The Fix division performing a variety of digital marketing, PR, and media tasks at the company headquarters in Cape Town.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform community management tasks including timely handling of customer issues and concerns including directing customers to the appropriate department
- Provide assistance with scheduling content across various platforms and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Contribute proactive ideas and be eager to learn
- Carry out ad hoc tasks e.g. running errands, events assistance, contact competition/contest winners, etc
Who should apply?
You will need to meet the below minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Must have a positive, can-do mindset
- Puts customers first
- Passionate about everything related to social media
- Possesses a deeper knowledge of YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, and Facebook (backend expertise is a definite plus)
What is the selection process?
Applicants belonging to designated groups will be given preference in line with TFG’s Employment Equity policies.
How do I apply?
You will need to register an account on TFG’s online recruitment portal to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 4 February 2022.
Should you wish to connect with TFG, call 0861 111 761.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy TFG Social Media Marketing Internship 2022 advert.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.