Thales, a French-based multinational electronic systems manufacturer, is inviting suitable graduates to apply for its PMO Project Learnership 2023 intake at its Johannesburg offices. Take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements of the role if you’re planning to apply.
Previously known as Thomson-CSF since its founding in 1968, the Thales Group provides devices, and electrical equipment to the defense, transportation, security, and aerospace industries. In 2017. It has ranked number 8 among the largest defense contractors globally with more than half of its revenues coming from military sales. Thales operates in over 56 countries with more than 80,000 employees.
Thales SA PMO Project Learnership 2023
The PMO Project Admin Learnership 2023 opportunity runs for 12 months and is designed to provide hands-on experience and formal training through the performance of a range of project support functions including but not limited to:
- Providing assistance with ad hoc tasks and directives as assigned by the PMO Manager and/or Project Planner
- Developing and setting up new projects
- Managing and updating planning, costs, forecasts, and schedules for assigned projects
- Attending to PMO operational issues to ensure appropriate interaction with teams, project leaders, and tools
- Keep track of project profit and costs
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a diploma or certificate in any of the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Business Administration or Business Management
- Preferably knowledgeable with MS Office productivity tools e.g. Word, Excel, Projects, as well as SAP
- Possesses the following:
- Good administration and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding problem identification and resolving skills
- High level proficiency in written and verbal communications, as well as conducting presentations
- Proactive, driven, committed, and diligent
- Able to produce results under pressure
- Able to identify, report, and mitigate risk
- Knows how to develop strong work relations
- Keen eye for details
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates complete an online application form on the Company’s careers page. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: R0202103
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with Thales South Africa at +27 11 313 9000.
Do not post queries if this internship opportunity is no longer available.