Thales, a French-based multinational electronic systems manufacturer, is inviting suitable graduates to apply for its Project Admin Learnership 2023 intake at its Johannesburg offices. Take a moment to review the minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements of the role if you’re planning to apply.
Previously known as Thomson-CSF since its founding in 1968, the Thales Group provides devices, and electrical equipment to the defense, transportation, security, and aerospace industries. In 2017. It has ranked number 8 among the largest defense contractors globally with more than half of its revenues coming from military sales. Thales operates in over 56 countries with more than 80,000 employees.
Thales SA Project Admin Learnership 2023
The Project Admin Learnership 2023 opportunity runs for 12 months, designed to provide hands-on experience and formal training to EE candidates from demographic groups such as Black, Coloured, and Indian applicants.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct administration support to staff members in the PMO and Projects departments
- Update and manage project databases
- Process and facilitate employee claims, supplier invoices, as we;; as customer invoicing and revenue requests
- Process work authorizations
- Facilitate project and contract meetings
- Process invoices and travel requests
- Conduct general PMO and project support
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a diploma or certificate in any of the following disciplines:
- Project Management
- Business Administration or Business Management
- Must be 18 to 27 years of age
- Possesses the following:
- Administration skills
- Computer skills
- Communication and project coordination skills
- Time management, organizing, and planning skills
- Proactive, driven, committed, and diligent
- Able to produce results under pressure
- Able to identify, report, and mitigate risk
- Knows how to develop strong work relations
- Keen eye for details
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates complete an online application form on the Company’s careers page. Click the link below to get started:
Job ID: R0202099
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with Thales South Africa at +27 11 313 9000.
Do not post queries if this internship opportunity is no longer available.