The Building Company is calling on suitable graduates to apply for its upcoming TVET Internship Programme intake for 2023 in Pretoria, Gauteng. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and competency/behavioural requirements of the role before applying.
About The Building Company
As Pepkor’s building material distributor, The Building Company operates more than 180 stores and sites in Southern Africa with branches in major centres of Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, and Swaziland. From Timber City, BUCO, Floors Direct, to W&B Hardware, Citiwood, and Brands 4 Africa, The Building Company serves the whole spectrum of the construction industry including the commercial, residential, and industrial markets.
The Building Company TVET Internship 2023
The Building Company’s TVET internship opportunity is designed for recent graduates who are currently unemployed or seeking workplace experience. Successful candidates will enter into an 18-month internship agreement and will be based at BUCO’s Wonderboom offices in Pretoria, Gauteng.
Who should apply?
Applicants must meet the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria listed below to qualify of the internship:
- Holds a relevant N6 certification in Human Resources or any equivalent qualification
- A South African citizen below 35 years old
- Have not joined any previous W&R SETA, or any internships or graduate programmes
- Zero to little work experience
- Preferably with any of the following competencies:
- Computer literate; knowledgeable in MS Office apps
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Effective organizing and planning skills
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out an online application form on The Building Company’s job application page. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, contact The Building Company directly at +27 (21) 927 5000, or send an email to: email@example.com.
If the The Building Company TVET Internship opportunity for 2023 has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently open for applications.