The Foschini Group is inviting suitably qualified individuals who may be interested in applying for its Stock Internship Programme. More details about this internship opportunity is available below.
Founded in 1925, the Foschini Group is a maor, South African clothing retailer headquartered in Parow, Cape Town. After a series of mergers and buy ins, TFG now has a presence in 3328 locations spread across 34 countries including the US, UK and Australia.
TFG Stock Internship Programme
The successful applicant for the TFG Stock Internship Programme will be serving a full-time position that will run for a period of 12 months. The Stock Intern will be working as part of the TFG Finance and Advisory division at the company’s head office in Parow, Cape Town.
The duties and responsibilities of the Stock Intern will involve the following:
- Conduct follow up on outstanding accounts related to stocks including store claims regarding damaged boxes
- Work with Operation and Store Manager
- Perform record keeping on follow up reports as well as other related admin duties
- Carry out other admin duties for the legal team
TFG does not guarantee employment at the end of the 12-month internship period.
Requirements or Eligibility
In order to be considered for this internship programme, applicants must satisfy the following basic requirements:
- Holds a qualification related to the field of Finance
- Must be highly organized with strong planning capabilities
- Highly methodical, accurate and analytical
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Extremely keen attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Driven, self-motivated, responsible and able to demonstrate initiative
- Assertive and effective communicator
- Knows how to work with MS Excel and Word
To view the TFG Stock Internship Programme 2019 job advert, click here.
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements, you will need to create an account on TFG’s Careers portal. Click the link below to get started:
Once done with the registration, search for the job post by using the job code 4050.
Opening and Closing Date
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this writing.
For further details about this internship programme, kindly call 0860 576 576