Tiger Brands, the country’s largest food company, is opening its Food Techonology Internship 2022 intake to qualified individuals. If you’re interested in qualifying, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria requirements of the programme you’re applying for.
About Tiger Brands
Tiger Brands Ltd is the largest FMCG (fast-moving consumer-producer) in South Africa with a workforce of about 21,000 employees and 41 subsidiaries in Zimbabwe, Chile, Kenya, Nigeria, Mozambique and Cameroon. It reported total revenue amounting to R28.5 billion with an operating income of about R3.3 billion in 2018.
Tiger Brands Food Technology Internship 2022
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to provide support and work on projects within Tiger Brands – and ultimately acquire the practical experience needed to complete qualification. As a Food Technology Intern, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include, but not limited to:
- Problem-solving issues
- Supporting project works
- Complete the work-integrated learning projects with a cross-functional team
- Gain hands-on work experience in line career aspirations of the intern
- Carry out additional tasks as needed
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for the role, applicants must be able to satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria:
- Currently in the final year of study (preferably a Food Tech degree)
- A South African citizen and a resident of Johannesburg
- Requires work-integrated learning to complete qualification (P1 and P2)
How do I apply?
Those eligible to apply will need to register an account on Tiger Brand’s online recruitment page. Click the link below to get started.
Be sure to have the following support documents ready:
- A comprehensive and up-to-date CV
- Matric certificate and academic transcripts
- Letter from learning institution indicating WIL requirement
The deadline for submission of applications is on 01 September 2022.
Applicants who do not receive feedback within 21 days should consider their application as unsuccessful.
For more information, click the link to access Tiger Brands’ FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Tiger Brands Food Technology Internship 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships that are open for application.