Tiger Brands, the country’s largest food company, is opening its Future Leaders Development Programmes 2022 intake to qualified individuals. If you’re interested in qualifying, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria requirements of the programme you’re applying for.
About Tiger Brands
Tiger Brands Ltd is the largest FMCG (fast-moving consumer-producer) in South Africa with a workforce of about 21,000 employees and 41 subsidiaries in Zimbabwe, Chile, Kenya, Nigeria, Mozambique and Cameroon. It reported total revenue amounting to R28.5 billion with an operating income of about R3.3 billion in 2018.
Tiger Brands Future Leaders Development Programme 2022
The main objective of the Tiger Brands Future Leaders Development Programme (FLDP) is to attract BTech or bachelor’s degree holders who are ready to showcase their leadership potential and attain leadership posts within the company. Currently, Tiger Brands is looking to fill several programmes for various disciplines within the organization, and are as follows:
Future Leaders Development Programme: Industrial Engineering
- BEng or BSc in Industrial or Electrical Engineering graduates
Future Leaders Development Programme: Mechanical Engineering
- BEng or BSc in Mechanical Engineering
Future Leaders Development Programme: Supply Chain Management
- BCom in Logistics or Supply Chain
Future Leaders Development Programme: Research and Development
- Bachelor’s degree or Btech in Biotechnology, Food Technology, or Microbiology
Who should apply?
Applicants must satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements to qualify:
- Must hold the degree/qualification required by the role
- Attained a 65% academic average
- A South African citizen
- Highly ambitious, self-motivated, and determined to build a a career in the FMCG sector with Tiger Brands
- Demonstrated leadership and team working skills
- Potential for innovation and high achievement evident throughout qualification
- Amenable to traveling to various locations during training – relocation may required
- Must be proficient in MS Office
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need register an account to be able to fill out the online application form on Tiger Brands’ recruitment portal. Click on the programme you’re applying for to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, click the link to access Tiger Brands’ FAQ page.
Click the FDLP role to view a PDF copy of its advert page..
Future Leaders Development Programme: Industrial Engineering 2022 advert
Future Leaders Development Programme: Mechanical Engineering 2022 advert.
Future Leaders Development Programme: Supply Chain Management advert.
Future Leaders Development Programme: Research and Development advert
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships that are open for application.