Tiger Brands, the country’s largest food company, is opening its Industrial and Mechanical Engineering Internships to qualified individuals. Make sure to review the details of the programme below and find out if you’re eligible to apply.
About Tiger Brands
Tiger Brands Ltd is one of the largest FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) producers in South Africa with a workforce of about 21,000 employees and 41 subsidiaries in Zimbabwe, Chile, Kenya, Nigeria, Mozambique and Cameroon. It reported total revenue amounting to R28.5 billion with an operating income of about R3.3 billion in 2018.
Tiger Brands Industrial and Mechanical Engineering Internship 2022
Tiger Brands’ Industrial and Mechanical Engineering Internship seeks to provide the incumbent with hands-on workplace experience needed to complete their qualification. In addition, the internship is a great way to help the successful candidate to gain a real-world understanding of their chosen career path.
Duties and responsibilities
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Support project works
- Work closely with a multi-functional team with the aim of completing a work-integrated learning project assigned by a line manager
- Acquire actual work experience in line with career goals
- Carry out ad hoc tasks as requested in support of the organization’s business objectives
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you will need to meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Preferably with a BTech or National Diploma in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Holds a relevant National Diploma
- A South African citizen
- Requires work integrated learning for their qualification
- Currently pursuing final year of tertiary level studies
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to apply will need to register their name on the Company’s online recruitment platform. Also, be ready to upload certified copies of the support documents listed below:
- Certificate of Matric
- Comprehensive CV
- South African ID
- Letter from school proving work-integrated learning as a requirement
- Academic transcripts
Click on the link below and hit the Apply for Job button at the upper portion of the page.
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For more information, click the link to access Tiger Brands’ FAQ page.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Tiger Brands Industrial and Mechanical Engineering Internship 2022.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.