Telesure Investment Holdings SA is on the lookout for highly suitable and interested individuals who would like to send in their application and apply for its Recoveries Insured Administrator Programme.
Telesure Investment Holdings, or TIH, is considered as one of the leading holding companies in South Africa. The company’s client portfolio includes some of the most well-known financial service providers in the country. It’s high profile clientele includes a long-term insurer, a number of short-term insurers, a personal finance and insurance comparison platform and a health insurance company.
Established as a car and general insurance company in 1985, Telesure Investment Holdings Ltd. is now part of BHL Holdings Ltd, which has a global footprint spanning across countries such as the UK, France, Australia, Thailand and Turkey.
TIH Recoveries Insured Administrator Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will primarily support the company’s damages recovery activities from insured parties after losses experienced by TIH customers. This effort is seen to affect the reduction of filed claims costs as well help in retaining customers.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent encompass admin work, office and support, legal and insurance services support.
- Review customer claims in line with standard procedures
- Investigate quantum and merits of the claim and make an appropriate demand letter to third party insurers
- Ensure claims are current with relevant information in the database
- Negotiate appropriate settlement with third party representatives
- Manage third party insurer payments
- Ensure timely refund of successfully recovered customer excesses
- Understand and maintain SLA schedules with third party insurers and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Keep customers up to date on status of recovery
- Determine effectiveness of on-going recovery process
Who should apply?
To qualify for this graduate programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Completed Grade 12/matric
- Graduate of a Law degree
- No specific kind of work experience required
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications and would like to apply for this graduate programme will need to register an account on the company’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 06 December 2019. TIH reserves the right to remove the advert once the position had been filled or if it simply wishes not to go through with the graduate programme.
Click here to view the TIH Recoveries Insured Administrator Graduate Programme advert.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
The successful candidates will be joining the graduate programme at the TIH offices in Fourways, Gauteng in Western Cape.
- Is this a paid graduate programme?
Remuneration for this position is industry-related.
- Is the position temporary or permanent?
Successful completion of the programme will lead to a permanent position within the company.