Tiktok is inviting qualified individuals to send in their applications and possibly join its Creator Operations Graduate programme 2022 intake in Johannesburg, South Africa. Be sure to check the minimum eligibility requirements and responsibilities of the role to see if you qualify.
Launched by ByteDance in 2017 to Android and iOS users in select countries outside of China, TikTok ranked third place as one the fastest growing brands of 2020 (by Morning Consult). It became accessible to the rest of the world when ByteDance merged with Musical.ly in August 2018. By October 2020, TikTok has amassed more than 2 billion mobile downloads globally.
TikTok Creator Operations Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be joining TikTok’s Creator team in Johannesburg whose main function is to find talented content creators who would like to showcase their insight, ideas, and perspective on the platform. Moreover, the Creator team also works to onboard and develop these creators.
Duties and responsibilities
- Utilize data and platform tools to pick out high potential Creators
- Provide assistance and facilitate creator programmes
- Resolve technical issues creators may come across
- Provide assistance with the development and education of various creator communities
- Conduct education and research of the creator ecosystem
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the role’s initial eligibility requirements are encouraged to apply:
- Currently enrolled and on their last year of university qualification
- Must have experience being a content creator, or have a good grasp of local creators’ experience with content creation
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- An agile learner and a good team player
- Passionate about digital creators as well as the local content ecosystem
How do I apply?
If eligible, you can apply by creating an account on TikTok’s online jobs portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link to access their Help Center.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the TikTok Creator Operations Graduate Programme 2022 advert.