Tiktok is inviting qualified individuals to send in their application and possibly join its Editorial and Operational Internship programme in South Africa. So what does a TikTok Editorial and Operational Intern do and what are the minimum qualification requirements to be one? Let’s read on below and find out.
Launched by ByteDance in 2017 to Android and iOS users in select countries outside of China, TikTok ranked third place as one the fastest growing brands of 2020 (by Morning Consult). It became accessible to the rest of the world when ByteDance merged with Musical.ly in August, 2018. By October 2020, TikTok have amassed more than 2 billion mobile downloads globally.
TikTok Editorial and Operational Internship
The successful candidate will be a contributing member of the Editorial and Operational teams, which also form part of the Content Programming group. As an Editorial and Operational Intern, the scope of your responsibility will include:
- Reviewing in-app content and pulling comprehensive data reports
- Conceptualizing content and helping drive content strategy
- Providing assistance in maintaining regional master calendars
- Facilitating daily escalations and troubleshooting issues
- Taking part in brainstorming concepts for current and future endeavors
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Currently pursuing a tertiary degree and set to graduate by 2023
- An agile learner and an excellent team player
- Knows how to use MS Office tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to communicate in written and verbal English and Zulu
- Capable of identifying and analyzing trends and patterns in data sets
- Passionate about digital content creators and public figures
- Preferably with a good grasp of the media landscape
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the basic requirements and would like to apply, get started by registering your profile on the Company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to start the process:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link to access their Help Center.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the TikTok Editorial and Operational Internship 2022 advert.
If the bursary has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://allbursaries.co.za/notice/